The Institute has complete infrastructure and facilities, as required by Civil Aviation requirements, consisting of Pressurized Aeroplane (Heavy Aeroplane), Light Aero plane, Piston Engines , Jet engines and General Engineering Workshops.
- LEARJET 24DXR GE CJ610 Jet Engine (Heavy Aircraft , Serviceable with both Engines in running condition).
- CESSNA 152 Fitted with Lycoming 0-235 engine (Light Aircraft, Serviceable with Engine in running condition).
- HT-2 fitted with Lycoming AE – 10 - 320 – D2 B Engine
- Pratt & Whitney JT 3D – 3
- Pratt & WhitneyJT8D-9A
- Rolls Royce DART 6 MK.514-7
- General Electric CJ610 Engine
- Gypsy Major Series I (Four cylinder inline inverted )
- Pratt & Whitney P&W R – 1830 90C (14 cylinders. Twin Row Radial Engine)
- Cirrus Major (Four cylinder inline inverted )
- AVCO Lycoming (6 Cylinder Horizontally Opposed Engine)
- General Engineering Workshop
- Welding Shop
- Sheet Metal Shop
- NDT Shop,
- Composite Shop,
- Basic Electrical / Avionics Shop
- Airframe Shop
- Jet Engine Shop
- Piston Engine Shop
- Aero plane systems Shop